Specially designed for terrarium purpose. Safe to use as these are not used light bulbs with traces of harmful mercury or chemicals. These are already cut & rope attached, saving you time and effort.
- Decorate them with pebbles as the first layer, potting soil formulated for terrariums often contains one part sand, one part peat moss and one part sterilized garden soil with added amendments.
- Preserved sheet moss, reindeer moss or tillandsia. Cut off a small piece of moss and put in the bulb as the second layer. You will use the tweezers.
- Put the tillandsia in the bulb, push them in gently with a thong or tweezer.
- Add some rocks or tiny toys for extra fun.
- Spray water every three days (spritzer). Do not over water as it will kill your tillandsia. Observe dehydration symptoms like dullness or browning.
The humble light bulb has become something of design classic of late. This does not have the inherent challenge of working in a small space.
- Size: 13cm Height for each.
- Package: 3 bulb terrariums and 3 strings
- A great idea as hanging glass planters
- Material: Glass & Metal & Rope
- Used With: Artificial plants, cacti, succulent or air plants
- Usage Condition: Hanging Garden
Order handling 5 days. Delivery 13-20 days via USPS & Australia Post.