Literally translated as "landscape in a pot" the ancient Chinese art of penjing dates back even further than its Japanese counterpart bonsai, and it's a lot easier to do. Creative hobby for children. Get kids to do this you, reduce their TV and iPad time and trigger their creative imagination. Perfect class room activity. My teacher asked pupil to bring items from home, whatever we brought, we created a lot of things. Complete with mountains, trees and more if the glass or pot is big enough.
Instruction for Mini Landscape
- Spread some all purpose garden soil mix
- plant the succulents & moss
- Add small rocks & pebble
- Use a spray can to water
- Add your expertise, a mini landscape is ready.
Function: Tabletop Glass Planters/Microcosm/Mini Landscape
Material: Glass/ borosilicate
- Size: 9.5 bottom width x 8.5 top width x height 9cm
- Size: width 10 x height 12.5cm
Type 3 (Egg Shape)
- Small: 90 x 80 x 110 mm
- Medium: 120 x 110 x 160 cm
- Large: 150 x 140 x 170 cm
Items are sent in appropriate packages. Lost/damaged/wrong items are replaced or refunded.
Order process 3-5 days + delivery 15-20 days. Fast courier available for purchase DHL & FedEx 12 days.