Malas are used for keeping count while reciting, chanting, or mentally repeating a mantra or the name or names of a deity. In Tibetan Buddhism, traditionally malas of 108 beads are used.Doing one 108-bead mala counts as 100 mantra recitations, the extra repetitions done to amend any mistakes in pronunciation or other faults of recitation.
108 natural semi precious prayer beads, perfect for praying, meditation, or yoga practices.
- Gemstone Material: Natural Rhodochrosite (pink) and Moss Agate (dark green).
- Beads Size: about 6mm (0.24 inches)
- Length for Tassel: 9cm
- Stones are threaded on to a durable elastic cord (measuring 32.5" diameter) and Om Mani Padme Hum Yoga Symbol individually knotted which allows the piece to be worn as either a wrap bracelet or necklace.
- Natural Stone Material Rhodochrosite and Moss Agate
- Processed and Delivered in 18-23 days.